Benefits of Volunteering
Volunteering is an enriching experience in so many ways. Every day, volunteers across Canada devote countless time and effort to make our communities better places to live.
When you become part of the SOS BC team, you have an opportunity to:
- Support a cause you truly believe in
- Apply your skills and learn some new ones
- Meet new people, make new friends and develop professional contacts
- Feel the personal satisfaction of helping others
- Make a difference in your own community
The rewards are as unique and personal as your reasons for wanting to volunteer.
- SOS Children’s Village BC Thrift—family of shops require sorters and pricers
- Board of Directors
- Committees (Events, Marketing, Public Speaking)
- Drivers for pickups and deliveries (paid mileage)
- Office support
To volunteer, fill out a Volunteer application form or call 604-574-2964.